Tuesday, 10 November 2009

paperchains & pictureframes!

This week I'm busily preparing the Christmas display ready for little shop. It's all go at the mo!
I'm having so much fun making the decorations. Doing the window dressing is the best bit about having a shop. Whether it's a big or a small space the possibilities are endless :0)
I've had the window display in my sketch book for a while now so I'm hoping it will turn out just how I picture it...we shall see ;0)
Weirdly though, while getting into the 'Christmassy zone' I can't help imagine how the window will look once Crimbo has gone! Eek!

1 comment:

  1. I am having the same problem! Christmas window done and looking exactly as I hoped!Post Christmas feeling zero inspiration at the mo.....it will come, I hope!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete