Sunday, 7 March 2010

shine!


Creative Jen kindly awarded my little old blog with a 'Sunshine Award'!
Thank you Jen :0)

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers
whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post Pass the award onto 12 bloggers Link the nominees within your post Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    Thank you so much for the award, I have received it a few times before but I am very grateful for it again, we have lots of sunshine here in Ireland these days and it is great. I love getting up in the mornings with the sun beaming in the windows, everywhere is glowing, thank you so much for adding more sunshine to my life.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. You have really brightened my day. What a special thing.

    xox

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much indeed Hannah, This is very kind of you indeed!

    ReplyDelete